What is NuaDHA Vision® / Nuantiox Vision®
- Product A (30 capsules with a visual antioxidant formulation): includes all the antioxidants that the ARED2 study concluded were relevant for retinal health (ie. Vitamin C, E, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Zinc and Copper) reinforced with R-Lipoic acid and Taurine.
- Product B (30 softgels of DHA-docosahexenoic acid): essential fatty acid for visual health, as more than 50% of the macular fat (central region of the retina responsible for a sharp and precise vision) is DHA. It is also important for the eye surface and optic nerve.
- People who might already be taking NuaDHA 1000 or some other omega-3 supplement, that are only looking for an additional antioxidant support for their visual system.
- People who wish to provide antioxidant power to their visual system and not interested in taking DHA.
- People who already have an existing eye disease and for who the 1.000 mg of DHA provided by NuaDHA Vision® are insufficient. In these cases, it is often necessary to take between 2,000 to 3,000 mg of DHA a day, becoming more suitable to take both subproducts separately (NuaDHA 1000 format 132 softgels and Nuantiox Vision – 45 caps).